Sunday, January 20, 2013

And the story goes like this


I have been taking photos assiduously since this blog began. 
The enthusiasm about the images I produced was sometimes greater than the quality of the images I chose to post. 
The longer I take pictures, the more I learn about which ones are "the ones." 
Which ones have the personality, the verve, the essence and transmit more than those words can describe.
About fifty. I snapped about fifty on our outing this weekend and Rick said that the one above warranted posting.
You see, I am the person who learns an art through repetition; sometimes performing exactly the same process over and over with the hopes that life will be seen through the lens.
So I posted more than one; the titles of the posts bear the intentions of the photos.

Everything is one. 

copyright 2013 Lyn Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment